RayBiotech Inc. USA, Leading life sciences company providing proteomic discovery tools. It is committed to accelerating customer success through innovation and leadership in the Life Sciences. RayBiotech's mission is to provide cutting-edge array technologies for the discovery of disease-related protein biomarkers and key factors, the identification of new drug targets, and the advancement of personalized medicine.
• ELISA Kits – 3,000 Targets. 15 Species. 1 Manufacturer.
• Arrays – Antibody Arrays, Glycobiology Arrays, Protein Arrays, Phosphorylation Arrays
• Quantibody Multiplex arrays – Quantitative Sandwich based, glass slide Multiplex ELISA
• Recombinant Proteins – More than 6,000 proteins to be used for numerous applications
• Functional Assays
• Flow Cytometry reagents
Hello Bio, Bristol, UK, Founded by a team of experienced scientists and chemists who genuinely want to support life science research. Their aim is to manufacture and supply a range of high quality life science tools at prices so low that as many researchers as possible will be able to afford them. They offer a range of agonists, antagonists, inhibitors, activators, antibodies and fluorescent tools at up to half the price of other suppliers. The range includes:
• Enzyme inhibitors and activators
• Epigenetic tools
• Ion channel modulators
• Receptor ligands
• Signaling tools
• Stem cell modulators and more...
Norgen Biotek Corp., Canada, Is committed to providing our customers with first class sample preparation kits for RNA, DNA and protein purification, clean-up and concentration for use in research applications as well as diagnostics, and to provide dedicated and expert support services to our customers and partners worldwide. Norgen is also dedicated to providing high quality, competent molecular diagnostic testing for research purposes and clinical trials. Their product range includes:
• Over 150 sample preparation kits
• RNA, DNA, Protein and Virus purification
• Exosome Purification and RNA Isolation Kits
• miRNA Sequencing Kits
• PCR reagents
• Buffers, Reagents and Assays
• DNA and RNA Ladders
• Molecular Diagnostic reagents
• Plastics/filtration devices
Tonbo Biosciences, USA, Reagents that meet the highest standards of quality and performance at the lowest pricing available. Founded in 2011 by a team of immunologists, researchers and industry leaders, Tonbo Biosciences was conceived of a simple principle: giving back to the research community by providing high performance, value oriented products of the highest quality. Their products will be consistently priced lower than the lowest priced supplier for the same product.
• Antibodies and Reagents - Flow Cytometry Reagents, In Vivo Ready™ Reagents, Buffers and Solutions, Ghost Dyes™ & Cell Viability Reagents, Isotype Controls, Second Step Reagents, Ready - Set - Flow!™ Backbone Panels, BrdU Kits, Secondary Antibodies
• Recombinant Proteins
• ELISA Kits
• PCR Reagents
PCR Biosystems Ltd.UK, PCR Biosystems offers best-in-class kits and reagents for PCR and related technology. By combining their enhanced polymerases with highly developed reaction buffers and novel chemistry PCR Biosystems is leading the development of PCR. Their PCR reagents have been developed to maximise yield and sensitivity in the simplest and most challenging of reactions. Their portfolio covers a broad range of applications including, real-time PCR, endpoint PCR, high fidelity PCR, hot start PCR, long PCR, PCR direct from crude samples and molecular diagnostic PCR.
• Real-time PCR Kits and Reagents
• Endpoint PCR Ready Mixes and Polymerases
• cDNA Synthesis Kits and Reverse Transcriptases
• Rapid Genomic DNA Extraction
• DNA Markers
Cell Sciences, USA, has been a worldwide provider of the highest quality antibodies, proteins and immunoassay kits available for use in life sciences research. We offer a wide range of products for research in human, non-human primate, and small and large animal models. Our products include ELISA and ELISPOT kits, flow cytometry reagents, monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, native and recombinant proteins, cell lysates, and other associated reagents. These products address research in human, non-human primate, and small and large animal models.
• Immunoassay Kits
• Tissues, Fluids & Lysates (biofluids)
• Small Molecules
• Misc. Reagents
Elabscience,USA, Specializes in immunodiagnostic technology for life science community. Elabscience major products cover the following:
• ELlSA Kits
• Recombinant Proteins
• Flow Cytometry Reagents
• IHC Kits
• CLIA Kits
• Labeling Kits
• Biochemical Kits
• Other Reagents